BRP is launching the Sea-Doo “I BRAKE FOR...” Sweepstakes giving watercraft enthusiasts and those new to boating the opportunity win a 2013 Sea-Doo GTI 155 watercraft, with the world’s first and only on-water brake, paired with a Sea-Doo MOVE trailer.
Sea-Doo watercraft provides the stopping power with the only on-water braking system and invites consumers to share what special moments and destinations they stop for with their families. The Sea-Doo “I BRAKE FOR...” sweepstakes is a photo-based contest providing multiple ways to enter and opportunities to earn additional entries by simply involving family and friends.
People can enter the contest by visiting http://www.ibrake4.com. Participants will receive one entry into the contest by completing the entry form on Facebook, the microsite, or mobile device. To increase chances of winning, participants must log onto the Sea-Doo Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/SeaDoo, like the page, then click on the contest application and enter up to three photos in the Sea-Doo “I Brake For...” photo contests.
To obtain additional entries, steps include:
- Participants have the option to upload photos into the three photo contest categories:
- “I Brake For...” Special Moments and Destinations: Contestants are asked to share their favorite moments and places, it could be a family day on the beach, to capture that epic sun-set photo, a pod of Dolphins, etc. Contestants are asked to tell us and show us by uploading a photo to the contest that depicts what they “brake” for.
- “I Brake For” Sea-Doo Fun at the Dealership: visit the local BRP/Sea-Doo dealership and take a photo with a favorite Sea-Doo, holding the Sea-Doo “I Brake For Sea-Doo Fun” sign and upload it to the contest. To locate a dealer visit the Sea-Doo Dealer Locator: http://www.brp.com/en-US/Dealer.Locator/Sea-Doo/ (US)
- “I Brake For” Sea-Doo Fun at the Sea-Doo Test Ride Tour: The “Sea-Doo Test Ride Tour” is underway and includes 22 tour stops throughout the US. Register and attend one of our events to test-drive a Sea-Doo watercraft, with the world’s first and only on-water brake. Take a photo holding our Sea-Doo brake sign at the event and upload it to the event. To learn more about, and register for, the “Sea-Doo Test Ride Tour” visit http://www.seadoodemo.com.
- Once the photos are uploaded, contestants are encouraged to share their photo with family and friends. Contestants earn an additional 10 entries for each contest that they enter and share.
Additional sweepstakes details:
- Contest begins Wednesday, April 10, 2013
- Contest ends Friday, June 26, 2013
- Drawing will be held on August 5, 2013
- To view the complete contest rules visit http://www.sea-doo.com/onboard/2013/01/04/i-brake-for-sweepstake-rules/
For a look at the new Sea-Doo watercraft, visit www.sea-doo.com