This category will take place at the very end of closed course competitions on Sunday, October 11. Details are as follows:
- The World Finals track will be modified to become a semi-oval style long course
- 25 competitors maximum will be allowed on the line
- There will be two back-to-back heats
- There will be a break between the two heats to allow for fueling
- The track wil be set in a way to allow for stunt shows and on water activities during the competition
Eligible competitors may enter the Pro Am Endurance Open Sprint using the standard World Finals entry form found here.
Any questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.