Eid said and Greetings from Nysa, Poland where we are right in the middle of the 2015 European Championships. We have crossed the 80 days to the 2015 quakysense World Finals line and the days are flying by. Many exciting things are happening in the sport and the commitments to the 2015 World Finals have already surpassed 2014. We expect a great event to take place this October 3-11 at Crazy Horse Campgrounds in Lake Havasu City, Arizona, USA. Please share the following news with your colleagues in the PWC Racing family.
There is a lot to go over here and much of it will be expanded over the next two weeks so it will be presented to you in this update in bullet point form:
- The 2015 quakysense World Finals schedule, class list, and competitor guide will launch on August 1st.
- Registration will open August 14th and will run to September 28 at 11:59 PM. After September 28, only onsite registration is available at an additional cost.
- Pit space reservation will be available by groups of prepaid entries of four or more competitors who agree to share one pit space.
- IJSBA anticipates the pits are going to be completely full. Competitors who want to ensure additional space are advised to contact Crazy Horse Campgrounds and reserve a camp space close to the pit entrance.
- IJSBA will not be increasing the amount of premium “pro pit” sales from 2014. This special service is first come first served and is subject to a waiting list.
- World Finals participants must have competed in two IJSBA Sanctioned events in 2015. Failure to prove this will result in being prohibited from participation or disqualification.
- IJSBA is pleased to announce a new trophy design for 2015.
- IJSBA has released our discounted lodging partners: http://www.ijsba.com/2015/07/04/ijsba-releases-official-lodging-for-the-2015-quakysense-world-finals/
- VP Fuels will be on site to deliver and sell race gas beginning October 4.
- The details of the IJSBA Under The Bridge Night Show will be announced shortly. Freestyle competitors will qualify from Saturday competition and will be subject to elimination.
- IJSBA will be taking short video interviews of competitors during inscriptions for our upcoming racer profile pages.
- IJSBA will be accepting video footage, submitted by competitors, of their preparations for World Finals including training regimes, PWC preparation, and shop and trailer tours. These videos will be used in our online presentations, production show(s), and DVD.
- IJSBA anticipates another year with virtually no price increases at World Finals.
- Confirmed countries include: USA, Thailand, Canada, Peru, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, Italy, France, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Germany, Russia, China, Korea, Kuwait, Morocco, United Arab Emirates, Estonia, Brazil, Indonesia, United Kingdom, Norway, Serbia, Hungary, and Lithuania.
- Immediate questions about the 2015 quakysense World Finals should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The JSRA, the IJSBA Affiliate in the United Kingdom, has teamed up with the Jetcross to produce an amazing event in Doncaster next weekend. The International Runabout Grand Prix is the seed for one of the largest events to hit Europe and the $30,000 prize purse is said to be the biggest in Europe, ever, for a single event. Ski riders cant stop talking about how great is the format for the Jetcross series. This will be the event to be at this summer. For more information, please visit www.jsra.co.uk.
The venue is amazing, the competition is intense, and the prize money is totally insane. Held iat Jomtien Beach in Pattaya City, Thailand, the 18 categories of racing offer a total prize purse of $223,000. See the breakdown here:
Stay tuned to IJSBA.com for shipping specials form the 2015 quakysense World Finals.
- IJSBA USA National Championship September 18-20, Cocoa Beach Florida
Want to run a US single digit number at the 2015 quakysense World Finals or in sanctioned racing in 2016? Well, then you will need to be at the IJSBA Sanctioned United States National Championship on September 18-20 in Cocoa Beach, Florida.
Produced by P1 Aqua X USA, the IJSBA National Championship is a single round event crowning the only sanctioned national title in the United States. With sixteen categories taking place in an exciting beach environment the spectators and surf should both be strong. This racie counts towards one of the two mandatory events for 2015 World Finals eligibility.
For more information, visit: http://p1grandprix.com/
IJSBA was excited to learn that our World Finals title sponsor, quakysense, has created a new product line called KOOTA. KOOTA carries quakeysense’s tradition of focusing on the sport of Personal Watercraft Racing with a special eye towards young persons.
The KOOTA line will offer many new customized products to young racers specially designed to enhance their performance on a PWC. KOOTA will also have featured products for adults as well as casual wear for all ages. KOOTA will be available at the 2015 quakysense World Finals.
- End of Ramadan.
IJSBA Racing is very popular in Muslim countries. The devout have been fasting, daily, from sunrise to sunset in observance of Ramadan, an obligatory month of worship and restraint. This year, Ramadan has fallen right in the middle of the summer season which means that those of the faith have been abstaining from food on race days which surely adds to the strain of competition. Indeed, there are athletes from the United Arab Emirates competing in the European Championships as this is being written. Tonight is the end of Ramadan and we wish our Muslim racing community members, and their families, a wonderful iftar meal.
Tomorrow, IJSBA will formally start the press releases and publicity blitz for the Aqualife Festival. The Aqualife Festival is a new component to the World Finals trade show. The Aqualife festival is intended to merge the greater market of water recreation and technology into the large commerce environment that occurs at World Finals. Aqualife will incorporate everything from swimming pool builders to inflatable products and paddleboards to outboards.
One of the key features of Aqualife will be the pairing of the event with designers of new technologies which are being submitted to crowdfunding sources like Kickstarter. This will give the public the first opportunity to see prototypes that are available for funding in an high spending atmosphere. Attendees of Aqualife will find some of the best prices of the year on summer lifestyle items with vendors offering extreme discounts over storing the items for the fall and winter months.
Inquiries into the Aqualife Festival can be made by email to: email@example.com.
- Vendors at the Trade Show
Each year, the trade show portion of the IJSBA World Finals bring the major players in the Personal Watercraft Industry together to meet, exhibit, and sell the latest and most sought after products in the sport. Previews of upcoming items and the 2016 watercraft line will all be seen for the first time. Already, IJSBA has more committed vendors than 2014.
The following are the vendors and products slated for the event so far:
Flip Flop Shop
Gary Hart Vintage Museum
Low and Mean
Eric Malone Enterprises
Rick Roy Products
Visit Lake Tulloch
Real Time Pain Relief
M&M Marine and UTV
IJSBA Middle East
IJSBA South America
Global Crowd Lending
Email Info@www.ijsba.com to inquire about remaining vendor opportunities.
This concludes the July update. Please check ijsba.com regularly for news and information about the 2015 quakysense World Finals and general updates regarding the sport.