The 2013 Flip Off will feature the top four finishers in Pro Freestyle and the winner of Amateur Freestyle in a contest to see who can do the most continuous backflips without stopping. The victor will receive a winner-take-all $1,000 purse furnished by Macc Racing and X Scream.
The rules are simple:
- The competitor’s routine starts when the first flip goes into motion.
- The competitor’s routine when movement or momentum stops for any reason.
- The flip must be continuous from the last flip as a fluid movement, any shift in momentum, including setting up for another flip, will end the routine.
- Failing to land a flip will end the routine.
- One tie breaking round will be held if necessary.
The 2013 Macc Racing and X Scream Flip Off will take place immediately after the Pro Freestyle event has concluded on Sunday, October 13. Do not miss this exciting new challenge at the 2013 Hot Products World Finals.