IJSBA has received this reminder from TJSBA of the categories for the 2014 King’s Cup. After October, 31, there are fee increases. No applications are accepted after November 15. Please see the official notice here:
Official Race Notice 2014 King’s Cup - Jet Ski World Cup, Thailand 3-7 December, Pattaya City
- Classification/ Cash Prize/ Entry Fee
No. Category Cash Prize (US$) Entry Fee
1 Pro Ski Open 33,000 12,500 6,250 525
2 Pro Sport GP 15,000 7,500 3,750 525
3 Pro R/A 800** Open 15,000 7,500 3,750 525
4 Pro R/A Open 33,000 12,500 6,250 525
5 Pro Freestyle 5,000 2,500 1,250 275
Remarks: - The "World Cup” system will be used with the top five categories of the tournament. Each nation (including host, Thailand) is allowed to send in 4 top racers for each category, and the four racers have to be certified by IJSBA affiliated countries.
- For Categories 2 and 3, in case there are fewer than 6 nations competing in each category, the cash prizes will be US$ 12,000/ 6,000/ 3,000 and the races will be open for more than 4 racers from each nation.
6 Pro-Am Ski Open 3,000 1,500 750 275
7 Pro-Am R/A Open 3,000 1,500 750 275
8 Pro-Am Spark Stock** 2,000 1,000 500 275
9 Pro-Am R/A 4 Stroke Stock 2,000 1,000 500 275
10 Pro-Am Women Ski Limited 2,000 1,000 500 275 22
11 Endurance 2,000 1,000 500 275
12 Expert Veterans R/A Limited (35+) 1,000 500 250 225
13 Expert R/A Limited 1,000 500 250 225
14 Amateur Ski Limited 1,000 500 250 225
15 Amateur Runabout 800 Limited 1,000 500 250 225
16 Novice Ski Stock 300 150 75 195
17 Novice Runabout Stock 300 150 75 195
18 Junior 11-13 Ski Stock 300 150 75 195
** Please note that the exchange rate will be based on the rate of the event day but not exceeding 32 Baht/USD 1 and all riders winning cash prize will be deducted 5% tax on their prize money.
- Trophy and Cash prizes
- The KING’S CUP will be awarded to the winners of the 5 pro categories :
Pro Ski Open, Pro Sport GP, Pro R/A 800 Open, Pro R/A Open and Pro Freestyle · For the rest, event trophies will be awarded to the top five winners in each category. · The total cash prizes are over US$ 197,825!!
The prize money will be awarded to the top three winners in each category.
- The rules of ‘IJSBA 2014’ will be applied.
- “Sport GP” : When a class is designated a GP class then Modified Rules apply with the following additional providions: 1) OEM Crankcases from any homologated make/model PWC may be used; and 2) Top deck may be modified or aftermarket so long as it resembles an OEM homologated top deck.
DISPLACEMENT ADDENDUM:All Normally Aspirated Four Stroke shall be allowed a maximum displacement of 1100cc or OEM displacement plus 1mm overbore on all cylinders (whicheveris greater). All Normally Aspirated Two Stroke shall be allowed a maximum displacement of 1200 cc. Any
PWC which is supercharged or turbocharged shall be limited to a maximum displacement of 800ccor OEM displacement plus 1mm overbore on all cylinders (whichever is greater).
- Back and leg protection, for safety, all riders must wear back and leg standard protections during competition (Leg protections have to cover the whole lower legs-not only to cover the front leg) except in the ski classes, it is allowed not to wear leg protection but still have to wear back protection.
Any riders who do not follow the rule will be disqualified.
- Fuel, we open to all kind of fuels.
- Race system
- The final round race will use the scores accumulated from the 4 motos and also the IJSBA official
Closed Course point system.
- When the number of riders is more than the maximum number of watercraft allowed on starting line,
Heat & LCQ systems will be used.
- For the first 5 Pro categories, riders must be certified by and apply through IJSBA affiliated countries that they belong to.
- Other classes, riders can apply directly to Watercross World - Asian Multi Sports & Entertainment Co.,Ltd. via e-mail : email@example.com or Fax.(662)587-9909
- Please apply within October 31, 2014. After this deadline, an extra USD 100 will be added to the entry fee.
- No application after November 15, 2014 is accepted.
- Sanctioned by :
- IJSBA (International Jet Sports Boating Association)
- TJSBA (Thai Jet Sports Boating Association)
- Copy right owner and organized by :
- Watercross World - Asian Multi Sports & Entertainment Co.,Ltd.
Contact Ms. Pimonporn Suparatanasit (Fon), the International Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org