Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Are we required to run the on site fuel?
No. You are not required to run the fuel sold on site. However, it is your responsibility to ensure that the fuel you bring complies with IJSBA rules. We suggest that you use VP fuel because we know it complies with IJSBA regulations and tests accurately under a correctly administered examination.
2. May we run leaded fuel?
No. it is the policy of the IJSBA to not allow leaded fuel during any sanctioned competition.
3. I am listed as a [novice, expert, pro], what classes may I run?
If you are listed as a novice, you may run any novice or amateur class. If you are an expert, you may run any expert, amateur, or pro am class. If you are listed as a pro, you may only run pro or pro-am classes. You may enter to participate in any class which you qualified and request to be an alternate for any class which you are eligible.
4. Is there going to be a 2005 World Finals?
Yes. Anyone telling you otherwise is secretly an agent of an environmental extremist group and just trying to stop this wonderful event from happening. Be sure to send them a postcard from Lake Havasu City.
5. Where can I get honest and accurate information regarding the World Finals and other IJSBA activities?
The IJSBA! Please visit our website: www.ijsba.com. You can find frequent press releases and contact information on the website. It is the IJSBA policy to foster communication with riders, promoters, the various affiliate members, and the public. Please feel free to call or email us with your questions and comments.
Code of Conduct:
The IJSBA World Finals is a private event put on for the purposes of promoting sanctioned personal watercraft racing. The event is for the pleasure of the participants, spectators, vendors, manufacturers, and their families and guests. Anyone who wishes to join in on the greatest sporting event of the year is welcome to attend. To ensure that this event is pleasant for all of those involved, the following code of conduct will be enforced at all times:
- Violent, assaultive, intimidating, or offensive behavior will not be tolerated. There is absolutely zero tolerance for violence or assault against any person attending, participating, or otherwise connected to the event. Persons violating this provision shall be immediately banned from the event, have any points or titles stricken, and be subject to suspension or permanent expulsion from IJSBA future sanctioned activities.
- Sales must be made by authorized vendors only. The vendors at the IJSBA have made an investment in this event. Unauthorized vending is prohibited. There shall be no selling or distributing of products without authorization from the IJSBA. Persons violating this provision shall be immediately banned from the event.
- Persons seeking to disrupt the enjoyment of the event shall be removed from the event. Spectators, participants, and vendors have spent a great deal of time and money to participate in the World Finals. Conduct which seeks to diminish the quality of this event will not be tolerated.
- The IJSBA staff reserves the right to make and enforce any policy which protects the safety, enjoyment, and integrity of the World Finals. The IJSBA Rule Book policies shall be enforced at all times. It is the policy of the IJSBA to cooperate with local law enforcement and other regulatory agencies.